Wilson County, located just east of Nashville, is a hot spot for retail and commercial growth. The county has eight interstate connections along the Interstate 40 corridor.
- Wilson County is the THIRD fastest growing County in the State of Tennessee.
- Wilson County has the SECOND highest median household income in the State of Tennessee.
- Wilson County has the NINTH highest per capita income in the State of Tennessee.
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park had 844,762 visitors from 2013-2014.
- The Wilson County Fair had 484,096 visitors in 2014.
We have numerous sites and locations available for potential retail and commercial development. If you are thinking of developing or relocating in Wilson County, the JECDB is ready to assist you.
- Brochures & Traffic Counts
- Cost of Living
- Local Sales Tax Collections
- Retail Sales