Wilson County, located just east of Nashville, is a hot spot for retail and commercial growth. The county has eight interstate connections along the Interstate 40 corridor.
- Wilson County is the THIRD fastest growing County in the State of Tennessee.
- Wilson County has the SECOND highest median household income in the State of Tennessee.
- Wilson County has the SEVENTH highest per capita income in the State of Tennessee.
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park had 1,335,613 visitors from 2018-2019.
- The Wilson County Fair had 578,131 visitors in 2019.
We have numerous sites and locations available for potential retail and commercial development. If you are thinking of developing or relocating in Wilson County, the JECDB is ready to assist you.
- Cost of Living
- Local Sales Tax Collections